guidelines during a pandemic
- Ward Advocacy staff is to be tested and receive a negative COVID result before resuming services with a youth and submit proof of those results to Ward Advocacy.
- Ward Advocacy is providing all staff with masks, hand sanitizer and gloves.
- Before Therapeutic Support Staff pick up a child he/she will sanitize their vehicle with Clorox wipes or another disinfectant proven to kill the Coronavirus.
- In accordance with health professionals recommendations, during transport masks will be worn and windows will remain open.
- If it is a very hot day health professionals advise that AC that brings in fresh air is acceptable though, open windows are preferable to AC. Ward Advocacy is recommending to our staff that on days that may require AC, that the windows remain partially open to allow better air flow.
- Ward Advocacy is requiring staff to wear face masks while with a child and that the child wears a mask as well.
- Activities are to be such that avoids indoors and crowds.
- If dining is part of the activities for the day take out or outside dining venues are acceptable.
- Ward Advocacy, LLC will provide additional support to staff to assist with planning activities that minimize exposure to COVID-19.